"A no-holds-barred look at the horror of growing up."
It’s hard to accept that 15 years have passed since Gadi Harel and Marcel Sarmiento’s Deadgirl was first released. Sparking controversy from the very beginning, I can only imagine the indie horror gem will continue to divide audiences even further in 2023. Luckily, Unearthed Films is no stranger to provocative releases and is set to disrupt the status quo once again with a brand-new 15th-anniversary edition of this nasty little nightmare on Blu-ray.
Whether you’re a devoted sicko like me or just curious to see what all the buzz is about, this re-release of Deadgirl is bound to reignite the debate and keep the legacy of this controversial classic alive for years to come. There’s also a newly recorded interview with writer Trent Haaga–which I can’t wait to hear and see how they feel the film has aged over the last decade or so.
View this post on Instagram
- NEW Interview with Co-Director Gadi Harel
- NEW Interview with Writer Trent Haaga
- NEW Interview with Actor Noah Segan
- NEW Interview with Actor Shiloh Fernandez
- NEW Interview with Special Makeup Effects Artist & Designer Jim Ojala
- NEW Behind The Scenes Gallery
- NEW Extended Makeup FX Gallery
- Audio Commentary with Cast & Crew
- Audio Commentary by actor Jenny Spain
- Exquisite Corpse: The Making of Deadgirl
- Jenny Spain’s Audition
- Deleted Scenes
- Promotional Stills Gallery
- Theatrical Trailer
The 15th anniversary edition of Deadgirl releases on October 24th, 2023 and is available for preorder right now via Unearthed Films and other physical media retailers. If you’re a fan of the more twisted and perverse side of the genre, it can’t be missed.